The Edible Flower Kit has everything you need to begin your first organic hydroponic garden.
The kit includes organic substrate to start seeds, and an organic hydroponic nutrient.
The kit includes five seedling starter trays and seeds for nine types of edible flowers.
The coco fiber substrate is organic, and a totally natural material and
a biproduct of the coconut industry.
The coco fiber substrate is used like soil, and the seeds are planted.
Each day, the containers are hand watered with nutrient water, water with organic plant food added.This is what makes this system hydroponic, adding plant food to the water supply.
In a month you should have several flower seedlings to transplant into pots or in soil.
The kit includes valuable information resources.
The CDROM Hydroponics and Microfarms includes over 1000 pages of information on growing plants with hydroponics.
A second CDROM Simplified Hydroponic Recipe Book
includes 800 recipes as well as information on provisioning, nutrition and alternative methods of cooking.
Easy-Gro Training Course There are three DVD's of nine videos.
- Class 1: Introduction to Simplified Hydroponics including organic hydroponics
- Class 2: Making small hydroponic growers
- Class 3: Making Large hydroponic growers, substrates and floating beds
- Class 4: Substrates and soil substitutes in hydroponics
- Class 5: Inorganic nutrients in hydroponics
- Class 6: Organic hydroponics, organoponics in Cuba
- Class 7: Pest Control All organic means to prevent and control pests
- Class 8: Day to Day Showing chores that are tended to daily and weekly
- Class 9: Other Products Showing flowers, animal feed and solar greenhouses
1) CDROM Hydroponics and Microfarms
2) CDROM Simplified Hydroponics Recipe Book
3) 3 DVD videos with classes 1 through 9
4) 5 seedling start growing containers
5) Coco fiber substrate
6) 9 seed packets for edible flowers (Basil, Calendula, Chives, Fennel, Lavender, Mint, Pansy, Snapdragon, Sage
7) 1 drain fitting for the plastic tubs
8) Printed instructions
9) Organic growing nutrient for organic garden